The Synaptic Commerce Portal From Intershop—Tailored Solutions, Complementary Services, and Implementation Partners
Our online portal provides extended software solutions as well as direct contact to Intershop partners.
With just a few clicks, you can find innovative functionality that lets you respond even faster and more easily to changing customer and user needs.
Key specialties include implementation of new sales channels, optimization of order and management processes, and personalization of customer interaction—everything you need to improve customer satisfaction and strengthen growth.
In addition, the portal gives you quick and easy access to our network of software consultants, who provide expert support with technology and when implementing the Intershop Commerce Suite.
Direct Access to the Intershop Synaptic Commerce Portal
Discover complementary products, partners, and services for your digital projects.
Benefits for Intershop customers:
- Specialist consulting partners who can help you implement your digital strategy.
- Complementary software solutions that can expand your system landscape as part of your digital transformation.
- Overview of solutions and partners that are already helping our customers succeed.
- Interactive consulting tool that can recommend solutions to current business challenges.
Technology solutions: Our partners develop custom software solutions, extensions, and standard interfaces to integrate the Intershop Commerce Suite into existing IT system landscapes. These system landscapes can include crucial applications, such as product information management, web content management, order management, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and payment services—to name just a few.
Consulting and implementation partners: Intershop currently has more than 900 specialists across five continents, who are providing customers with creative solutions and industry-specific know-how during every stage of their commerce project—from design and implementation to the development of omni-channel and digitization strategies.
Academic partners: Universities and colleges are important elements in the Intershop strategy. We provide these institutions with access to the Intershop Commerce Suite so that students can gain experience with electronic commerce based on the latest industry technologies.
Interested in becoming an Intershop partner?
In particular, we’re looking for accomplished partners with a local and global presence plus the ability to understand, sell, and implement the technological and business benefits of Intershop's Commerce Suite.
Not only do we acquire every customer together, we also share the responsibility for the success of every project.
How you profit as an Intershop partner:
- comprehensive training, proven methodologies, and personal contact to product experts at Intershop
- high-profile showcase for your solutions and expertise on the Intershop Synaptic Commerce Portal
- deep insights into product planning for Intershop Commerce Suite
- direct input on future development as a member of our Partner Advisory Boards
- attractive licensing model combined with bonus program