The Intershop Partner Network
Our partners are a key element in Intershop’s strategy. They complement our services by providing specialist expertise, technology, or industry experience and ensure that our customers benefit from personal contact in all regions.
We offer our partners clearly structured partner programs, with relationships being managed and monitored on the basis of agreed objectives. Interested in partnering with Intershop? Then find out more about the benefits of the Intershop partner programs. Contact us via this form.
Implementation partners may be system integrators, software firms, service providers, or consulting companies. They assist customers at any and every stage of an e-commerce project, including technical realization and integration of Intershop software with existing systems.
The Intershop partner program is available worldwide. Depending on the resources you can offer and the region in which you operate, some of the requirements and services may vary slightly.
As an Intershop Implementation Partner, we will support you in the pre-sales and sales phase, during implementation, and assist with development of additional applications. We will also train your staff in the use and development of Intershop products.
To become an Intershop Implementation Partner, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a project team comprising at least one project manager, one Web designer, and a Java developer; depending on the size and specific nature of projects, employees with different skillsets may also be required
- Your technical team members are trained and certified for Intershop software
- A named contact person is available for Intershop
As an Intershop Implementation Partner, you have access to the following services:
- Partner manager—a named contact person for all aspects of the relationship
- Development and distribution rights
- Free developer license
- Technical sales support
- Intershop partner support
- Project consulting and support from Intershop
- Discount on Intershop training
Technology Partners offer proprietary software components that build on or complement Intershop technologies to help meet special customer requirements.
Academic Partners are nationally accredited higher education institutions, universities of applied sciences, and vocational colleges. Europe-wide cooperative agreements are in place that allow partners to use our software without bureaucratic problems and incorporate state-of-the-art technology into their practical teaching around e-commerce.
Suitable fields of study for participating in the Intershop Academic Partners program are:
- Business & information systems engineering
- Business and economics with a focus on IT or e-commerce
- Media production and media design
- Media studies and communications
The benefits of partnering with Intershop
- Software license for research and teaching
- Workshops for students (e.g., on possible applications, deployment scenarios, and technical concepts associated with Intershop software)
- Technical support from Intershop
- Support with dissertations and work placements
- Up-to-date information on Intershop products and solutions
- Valid partner agreement
- A named contact person
- Regular reports on progress and current projects