Intershop Communications AG | Press Release |
Intershop Releases Intershop 7.1 for Improved Design Features and Customer Satisfaction
- Increased design view functionality and one click campaign management for easy web development
- Improved customer experience through personalized communication
- 7.1 offers business logs to meet regulation and provide an audit trail of activity
- Further internationalization functionalities integrated
Jena, Germany, August 28, 2012 – Intershop today announced the availability of Intershop 7.1, the latest version of the next generation e-commerce platform. Intershop 7.1 provides enhanced functionality for the Design View, to easily improve the e-commerce experience to meet customers changing needs, extensive campaign management and the ability to internationalize. It also enables businesses to improve operations with the new audit trail functionality.
The new features include:
- Enhanced Design View:
- Increased preview functionality for editors to immediately preview scheduled content, layouts and descriptions for consistency and quality before published
- Ability to preview content including detailed customer pricing and catalogues for specific customer user groups
- One Click Campaign Management:
- All promotions, page variants and components can be assigned to one campaign and published automatically with one click
- Ensures consistency across all campaign assets
- Assign additional locales and currencies to an application through the back office
- Customers only see the languages, measurements and currencies valid in their country
- Improved Business Operations with Audit Log:
- Captures and reports information about changes; what was changed and by whom
- Event logging framework collects details such as create, modify, delete and also link and unlink, publish and import / export transactions
- Information accessed from a reporting portal allows reports to be generated on events for selected data ranges
- Personalize Customer Communication:
- Content creators can generate personalized messages adding variables to a content component
- Allows the usage of up to 20 variables in a content object, enabling the e-commerce manager to create tailored messaging to visitors and customers
Jochen Moll, Member and Spokesman of the Board of Management, Intershop said, “Intershop 7 has been an industry game-changer. We’ve now expanded the platform to help multi-channel retailers customize a quality and personalized experience for their customers. It makes site development even easier while creating a more convenient shopping experience for customers.”
Intershop 7.1 is available from today. For more information visit www.intershop.com/media-center.html.
Intershop Communications AG (founded in Germany 1992; Prime Standard: ISH2) is the leading independent provider of omni-channel commerce solutions. Intershop offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing up to fulfillment. Around the globe more than 300 enterprise customers, including HP, BMW, Würth, and Deutsche Telekom run Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and China. More information about Intershop can be found online at www.intershop.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and operational performance of Intershop. Actual events or performance may differ materially from those contained or implied in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could lead to such difference could include, among other things: Intershop's limited operating history, the unpredictability of future revenues and expenses and potential fluctuations in revenues and operating results, significant dependence on large single customer deals, consumer trends, the level of competition, seasonality, risks related to electronic security, possible governmental regulation, and general economic conditions.