Junior Software Developer
Intershop is a leading independent provider of innovative omni-channel solutions. We offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing up to fulfillment. Intershop has a strong track record of innovation and enabling successful online business. More than 300 enterprise and mid-sized customers, including HP, BMW, Würth, Intersport, Red Wings, Merck and Deutsche Telekom around the globe rely on Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and China.
For our new teams in Sofia, we are looking for Junior Software Developers. Position fits perfect if you are High School student, you want to learn new technologies during your work and excellent starting point of your career.
As Junior Software Developer, you will start growing at Intershop with basic and advanced aspects of software - implementation and support of our Intershop 7 software application.
As a Junior Software Developer your responsibilities will involve:
- Participate in the implementation and support of the Intershop core e-commerce platform (ICM)
- Develop parts of e-commerce solutions based on the ICM platform
- Work in cooperation with your product owner, scrum master, other Software Developers in an Agile environment
- Contribute to documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- Working actively and collaborating with the team for gathering effectiveness and knowledge
The skill set we are looking for:
- Java 6 and upper
- SQL and relational database technology
- OOP principles
- Testing – JUnit and Mockito
- Team player, communication skills, good command of English
- Ability to learn
In addition, any of the following skills are welcome:
- SVN, Git
- Knowledge in EmberJS or similar
- Geb and Spock
The company offers
- Competitive salary
- Excellent new office location
- Career growth opportunities
- Certification Programs
- Training and business trips abroad
- Small and young team with great atmosphere and Dev2Dev relationships
You are interested in this position?
If you enjoy being part of a committed team and want to work in an open corporate culture, contact us today! Please submit your actual application CV (cover letter, resume, testimonials, certificates, salary expectation, possible start date) in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.