Return Management Process Returns Efficiently for All Channels
Cost-efficient processing of returns in omni-channel commerce
Greater customer satisfaction thanks to seamless returns management
Optimized returns process with fewer media and system breaks
When a customer returns a product, it creates an excellent opportunity to demonstrate how you ensure customer satisfaction. In addition to the financial aspect, the key challenge in the area of returns management is seamless integration of all participating systems.
The returns management functionality in the Intershop Commerce Suite provides a cost-efficient way of mastering this task. All processes are merged to create one system—from the creation of return forms and shipping labels through the logging of returns at logistics centers or retail outlets to the fully or partially automated processing of credit notes. Since orders and returns are managed centrally for all available channels, the result is a seamless customer experience.
- Online returns portal for centralized logging of returns from multiple channels
- Logging of online and in-store returns
- Manual logging of returns in logistics center
- Return Management API for integration of POS, ERP, WMS, and other third-party systems
- Automatic generation of return forms and shipping labels
- Return approval processes
- Registration of returns via integrated RMA processes and interfaces
- Integrated invoice-to-cash management
- Integrated after-order services