Budget & Cost Center Management More Freedom for Business Customers through Self-Service Management of Cost Centers and Budgets
Relieves seller of responsibility for operational concerns of business customers
More freedom for customers to design their own structures and processes
Stronger business relationships thanks to customer-oriented self-service concept
The ability to allocate costs to individual cost centers is an important part of management accounting. It enables companies to monitor and control the efficiency and productivity of their business. In addition, cost center budgets are a useful tool for keeping a lid on costs.
The Intershop Commerce Suite enables business customers to manage their cost center structures and budgets with full autonomy and independently of the seller. Cost centers can be allocated during the ordering process so that they appear on all billing and accounts. Approval processes and monitoring enable cost-center managers to operate within their budgets at all times.
- Independent cost-center management on the customer side
- User and role management for cost centers
- Fixed and period-based budgets
- Cost center-specific budgets and approval processes
- User-specific budgets and approval processes
- Status reports on budget usage