Intershop Business User Training – Netherlands
2016-04-05 – 2016-04-07Utrecht, Netherlands
Join the Intershop Commerce Suite business user training in the Netherlands!
The Intershop training team is your experienced partner for Intershop product training. Approximately 1.000 customer and partner employees took part in our training sessions last year.
The upcoming training event in the Netherlands provides an overview of the most common business processes, typical e -commerce business scenarios and how they are supported within the Intershop Commerce Suite for an efficient omni-channel solution to grow your business.
The business user training is developed for users already working with Intershop who want to gain extensive hands-on experience.
Click to see more details:
|Date:||April 5-6, 2016|
|Time:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
Business Scenarios and their mapping to the underlying business processes
- Setup and configure an online shop (Operations & Maintenance)
- Setup a new customer target segment (Customer Management)
- Introduce a new product in the online-shop (Product & Catalog Management, Content Management)
- Configure the search user experience for the onlineshop (Operations & Maintenance)
- Perform a marketing campaign (Marketing, Content Management)
- Configure the order process (Order Management, Operations & Maintenance)
- Understand the data publishing process (Operations & Maintenance)
- Preview an upcoming catalog and product (Product & Catalog Management)
- Change an image teaser (Content Management)
- Business Users
- Decision Makers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Intershop 7
- Course Files
- Training Manual
- EUR 1.200,- (excl. tax)
This amount includes the participation at the two-day-training event, handout training materials and access to the Intershop 7 software package. (Coffee breaks and lunch are also included)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Utrecht.
The Intershop Benelux Team