Heading for the Next Frontier: The Digitalization of B2B
Intershop E-Commerce Report 2015
In June 2015, Intershop commissioned independent research consultancy Vanson Bourne to survey 400 B2B decision makers with responsibility for e-commerce in the UK, US, France, Germany, the Nordics, and Benelux.
The research was focused on exploring the following key areas:
- What is the state of the digital B2B commerce?
- What benefits are being generated as a result of implementing a digital B2B channel?
- What challenges are organizations encountering in the process?
- How far has the digitalization of the value chain proceeded?
- What’s next when it comes to evolving the digital B2B commerce model?
The message from the survey respondents is clear:
There’s a pressing need for better and more integration. Because more collaboration means seamless, fluid communications and faster response to changing customer demands.