We are Intershop - We're built to boost your business!
As an e-commerce pioneer, we have been setting standards in the development of software for digital commerce for almost 30 years. With our cloud offering and as a Microsoft partner, we transform the challenges of the digital world into business success stories. Our e-commerce platform offers manufacturers and wholesalers everything they need to digitize and transform their business processes.
If you would like to join the #bestteam and start the revolution of our customer businesses together with the 300 Intershop experts, then apply today!
• You develop creative, target group-relevant content strategies for the marketing of our innovative e-commerce solutions and services.
• You plan, create and edit channel-specific marketing content, especially for our corporate website, blog, social media channels, mailings and various ad formats.
• You ensure that our content is played out to the right people at the right time via the right (online and offline) channels.
• You work closely with other teams in the company as well as with external agencies and multipliers.
• You are responsible for the performance analysis of content marketing in cooperation with the campaign manager.
• You have a university degree in media/communication sciences, journalism or a comparable course of study or you have convincing professional training and relevant practical know-how.
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience in online and offline marketing and have developed a passion for content creation and management during this time.
• You like to write and can prepare complex issues in a way that is easy to understand and read for various channels and B2B buyer personas.
• You have excellent editorial skills, creativity and the right feeling for storytelling and addressing target groups.
• You are familiar with the creation, implementation and further development of effective content marketing strategies in the B2B sector.
• You have a high affinity for social media and know how to increase our company's reach on relevant channels through appropriate strategies (organic and paid).
• You have a keen interest in digital trends and technologies and are ideally familiar with digitization and e-commerce topics.
• In German and English, you express yourself correctly, both verbally and in writing – applicable knowledge of French is a big advantage!
• You have knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEA, email marketing, analytics).
With more than 300 customers, a global network of partners and an international team, you won't get bored easily.
From table football to training, coffee to coaching—Intershop is the place to grow.
San Francisco, Jena, Melbourne: the world of e-commerce is truly global. You’ll find us wherever our expertise is needed—and wherever you want to work.
We value results. Our 300-strong staff shares a single goal: to be the best—together. You can only benefit from our 25+ years of e-commerce experience.
We need strong personalities, not cubicle clones. Our senior staff members see themselves as coaches, not captains. We set the course for the future together.
Our products and services are the backbone of modern online commerce. Be a part of our story!