Commerce Solutions for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
The chemical industry has been selling its products online with great success for many years. Leading companies have leveraged online strategies to achieve a significant advantage in the marketplace.
Intershop brings together electronic commerce, online marketing, and customer self-service in a single portal solution. Discover more about how you too can profit from smoother processes, new marketing concepts, and more effective customer service.
- Full language support
- Regional product ranges
- Customer-specific products and documentation
- Support for all multi-stage distribution structures
- Reseller and distributor integration
- Full compliance with local statutory requirements
- Maximum flexibility in presenting content
- Fault-tolerant search with filtering, word completion, and suggestion list
- Ability to group search results, e.g., by industry, product feature, or data type
- Support for all information sources, e.g., documents, SDSs, CoAs
- Localized search in any language
- Optimization of user experience via sophisticated A/B testing
- Customer-specific information with full media continuity
- Implementation of approval processes and price negotiations
- Integration of external ordering systems
- Integration with contract management system for product/supply management and pricing functionality
Intershop is the world’s leading provider of omni-channel commerce solutions. Our technology powers the Internet portals of major companies, such as Merck KGaA, Styrolution Group, and Merck Vaccines.
With the new platform, we can offer our customers a specially customized and personalized service as well as greater convenience when ordering. We’re confident that our customers and various business units will be able to interact more efficiently thanks to the new e-commerce solution.
IT Operations Manager, Styrolution Group