(Senior) Developer / Lead Developer (m/f) in San Francisco
Intershop is a leading provider of innovative e-commerce solutions. We provide powerful software and a comprehensive range of services for multi-channel selling. Intershop has a strong track record of innovation and enabling successful online business. More than 300 enterprise and mid-sized customers around the globe rely on Intershop solutions. In response to increasingly complex e-commerce requirements, Intershop now provides a variety of services beyond software and consulting that enable its customers to leverage the full potential of online selling. Intershop is the right partner for all aspects of the e-commerce process. With a presence in Europe and the Americas and an extensive team of partners around the globe, Intershop provides world-class service at all times.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of our Intershop 7 software application. As a Senior Developer your responsibilities will involve:
- Customer liaison to scope and specify technical architecture and proposed implementation
- Leading developers in implementation projects
- Acting as a mentor and guide on technical issues for junior developers
- Production of technical specification and documentation
- Providing technical consultation on Intershop 7 application to clients
- Using Intershop 7 applications to successfully deploy projects on time
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.)
- At least 1- 2 years’ experience of running senior projects
- A background in Research and Development would be desirable.
- English fluent in spoken and written
Technical and professional Skills:
You will need a general knowledge and good understanding of a wide range of applications.
- Java/ J2EE
- Leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Lateral thinking skills
Interested in this position?
If you enjoy being part of a committed team and want to work in an open corporate culture, contact us today! Please submit your application (cover letter, resume, testimonials, certificates, salary expectation, possible start date) by e-mail or mail.