Intershop Communications AG | Press Release |
Intershop at CeBIT '09 presenting “Webciety“ solutions
This year's main topic "Webciety" highlights the internet's increasing impact on economy and society
- CeBIT's main topic tailor-made for Intershop
- Comprehensive expertise in e-commerce and online marketing for enterprise executives
Jena, December 3, 2008 – Intershop Communications AG will present itself at CeBIT 2009 with a clear focus on the main topic "Webciety". The new word, a composition of the words "web" and "society", is intended to highlight the internet's increasing impact on economy and society.
The topic perfectly fits Intershop. Because the former pure software maker has recognised the internet's increasing impact and already offers its customers a comprehensive portfolio of technology, consultation and services relating to online trading.
Together with experienced partners, Intershop is able to group, both, additional special and industry-related knowledge as well as a global presence and thereby covers the entire value added chain in the e-commerce. This offers online dealers a decisive added value as they get all services from one source and from a pro, at the same time; this includes for example:
- Online Marketing: A targeted increase of the scope and turnover of B2B and B2C online shops by distribution-oriented online marketing solutions – on a national and international level.
- Internationalisation: Support of global e-commerce presences and internationalisation projects by means of the standard software's comprehensive localization possibilities.
- Integration and Automation: Optimization of the entire value added chain in the e-commerce by integrating all software systems concerned – starting with an online shop provided with an optimised search machine, through an integrated product, customer, or stock management up to a central control of all online and offline distribution channels and inclusion of supplier catalogues.
- Flexibility: Flexibly expandable functions, e.g. for using Web 2.0 or marketplace integrations.
Intershop helps to meet the latest requirements on modern e-commerce by offering, both, consultation and technical services as well as integrated software solutions.
Intershop Communications AG (founded in Germany 1992; Prime Standard: ISH2) is the leading independent provider of omni-channel commerce solutions. Intershop offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing up to fulfillment. Around the globe more than 300 enterprise customers, including HP, BMW, Würth, and Deutsche Telekom run Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and China. More information about Intershop can be found online at www.intershop.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and operational performance of Intershop. Actual events or performance may differ materially from those contained or implied in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could lead to such difference could include, among other things: Intershop's limited operating history, the unpredictability of future revenues and expenses and potential fluctuations in revenues and operating results, significant dependence on large single customer deals, consumer trends, the level of competition, seasonality, risks related to electronic security, possible governmental regulation, and general economic conditions.