Intershop Communications AG | Press Release |
E-Commerce from A to Z at this year‘s CeBIT
- Intershop demonstrates comprehensive e-commerce portfolio with partners
- Intershop to further expand technology partnerships in 2009
Jena, February 9th, 2009 – Intershop, a pioneer in e-commerce software, has greatly expanded its products and services portfolio to include important new partner offerings and technologies. The company responsible for the technological success of some of the most popular online shops in the world will continue to provide sales-oriented online marketing services and extensive professional consulting. With experience from hundreds of successful e-commerce projects, Intershop will offer an enhanced portfolio of products and services covering the entire e-commerce value chain.
Intershop will showcase these new offerings at CeBIT in Hannover from March 3rd to March 8th with the support of its global partners. Intershop will also share its fifteen years of e-commerce industry experience and knowledge, relating strategies for success in internet business in 2009. Moreover, discussion will focus on how to achieve high growth rates and increase revenue.
Despite economic woes, e-commerce remains a growing industry with substantial applications for company expansion. As this growth trend continues in 2009, many companies will reach a revenue threshold in which the technology and processes have to brave formidable requirements. For that reason, Intershop will exhibit far more than just the latest Version 6.3 of its e-commerce software Enfinity Suite at this year’s CeBIT.
In addition, Intershop will offer its customers components of the value chain of online business. With an expanded partner network, the focus will be to introduce technologies and services correspondent to successful construction and expansion of internet business. Intershop aims to offer customers solutions from partners which differentiate themselves through performance, pricing, or business area focus.
CeBIT visitors will have the opportunity to get an in-depth look at “E-Commerce from A to Z“, with seven experienced partners and segment specialists:
- As an experienced E-Business systems provider, GETIT can look back on a number of successful Enfinity projects. Introducing the latest concepts which transcend emotional user guidance and innovative design, GETIT helps internet shopping becomes more of an adventure. (see www.getit.de)
- The intelligent search and navigation solution, FACT-Finder, helps customers to easily search and locate the right products within the online shop. Better results lead to better sales with FACT-Finder sites typically seeing an increase in sales of 25%. The solution is also directly integrated into Enfinity Suite 6 (see www.fact-finder.de).
- Rich product information and individualized offerings are pivotal success factors in e-commerce. With the integrated Heiler Product Manager, a leading product information management system (PIM), e-commerce merchants improve their data quality and capitalize on potential Up-Selling or Cross-Selling opportunities (see www.heiler.de).
- Intelligent and individualized product recommendations tailored to the needs of the customer are true conversion generators. The prudsys Recommendation Engine displays what online customers really want (see www.prudsys.de).
- The Smart Assistant advises customers on complicated products and directs them to the offers which fit their personal needs. This optimizes the shopping experience, customer decision making, and revenue (see www.smart-infosys.com).
- mpass offers online merchants the possibility to offer internet customers a simple, flexible and secure payment method. An equally valuable solution for both the company and its customers: comfortable for the customer and if desired, a payment warranty against non-delivery by merchants (see www.mpass.de).
- Moduslink, the global leader, packages and delivers products ordered online quickly and reliably to the customer. Exceptional logistics and after-sales processes are essential for customer loyalty and the long term success of the online business (see www.moduslink.com).
Want to learn more about successful e-commerce? Intershop and its partners will be available for questions at CeBIT Webcity Hall 6. A comprehensive lecture series at the Intershop booth will also feature specialists covering all aspects of online business.
E-Commerce at its best! - Intershop at CeBIT 2009
Hannover, March 3-8, 2009, Hall 6, Booth J16
Intershop Communications AG (founded in Germany 1992; Prime Standard: ISH2) is the leading independent provider of omni-channel commerce solutions. Intershop offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing up to fulfillment. Around the globe more than 300 enterprise customers, including HP, BMW, Würth, and Deutsche Telekom run Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and China. More information about Intershop can be found online at www.intershop.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and operational performance of Intershop. Actual events or performance may differ materially from those contained or implied in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could lead to such difference could include, among other things: Intershop's limited operating history, the unpredictability of future revenues and expenses and potential fluctuations in revenues and operating results, significant dependence on large single customer deals, consumer trends, the level of competition, seasonality, risks related to electronic security, possible governmental regulation, and general economic conditions.