As a Java Developer, you will be challenged to apply your experience and know how to extend and enhance INTERSHOP’s ecommerce platform, Enfinity Suite 6. You will add extensions to Enfinity to meet the needs of our customers. You will help leading clients solve critical business challenges, inventing new and/or optimizing existing business processes by tailoring Enfinity cartridges. You will be involved in the entire lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment. You will work very closely with our R&D Team to pass project requirements and shape future product offerings.
You will implement solutions to the specific needs of our clients by configuring and/or tailoring our Enfinity Suite 6 product. You will employ Intershop’s best practice.
This position's responsibilities also include:
- Develop and document customizations to commercial products to meet the client’s requirements
- Java Programming in environments such as UNIX/Linux/Windows using Eclipse
- User Experience Design using JSP, AJAX, HTML
- Webservices/XML programming for interfaces to and from commercial products to ERP systems
- Systems administration trouble shooting in environments such as UNIX/Linux/Windows
- 1 year java programming experience and web technologies
- Development experience with some of the followings: JSP, Servlets, LDAP, Portlets, EJB, JDBC, SQL, JNDI
- Patterns/Frameworks, JDBC/ODBC, UML modeling & OOD skills, and J2EE integration points with external or third party products.
- Strong understanding of the MVC pattern or the STRUT framework.
- Experienced in SDLC's, XP, and Use Case methodologies.
- Web Services development experience
- Relational database skill (SQL and Oracle administration a plus)
- Exposure to application servers such as WebSphere or BEA a plus.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and marketing
- Knowledge of analytics (Omniture, Cognos, etc)
- Experience with payment processor/gateway (Verisign, ClearCommerce, PaymentTech)
- Strong customer facing skills, written and oral communication, and ability to share knowledge and experience with other technical team members
Interested in this position?
If you enjoy being part of a committed team and want to work in an open corporate culture, contact us today! Please submit your application (cover letter, resume, testimonials, certificates, salary expectation, possible start date) by e-mail or mail.