Academic Partners (nationally accredited higher education institutions, universities of applied sciences, and vocational colleges) are an important element in the Intershop strategy. Europe-wide cooperative agreements are in place that allow partners to use our software without bureaucratic problems and incorporate state-of-the-art technology into their practical teaching around e-commerce. Our Academic Partners profit from a well-structured partner program, with relationships managed and monitored on the basis of mutually agreed objectives.
- Business & information systems engineering
- Business and economics with a focus on IT or e-commerce
- Media production and media design
- Media studies and communications
- Business Administration
- Software license for research and teaching
- Workshops for students (e.g., on possible applications, deployment scenarios, and technical concepts associated with Intershop software)
- Technical support from Intershop
- Support with dissertations and work placements
- Up-to-date information on Intershop products and solutions
- Valid partner agreement
- A named contact person
- Regular reports on progress and current projects
Are you interested in an Academic Partnership with Intershop? Then find out more about the benefits of the Intershop Academic Partner Program. We would be happy if you would Contact us via this form.